Located on the site of Kemble airfield and an award-winning tech partner, Kubus provide comprehensive IT solutions and services to a global clientele. They produce cutting-edge technology to help with operational challenges and technologies that make you better at what you do best.
Kubus engaged with McFeggan Brown’s services to refurbish their 1500m2 office space across 2no. floors. In 10 weeks, works included strip out and installation of new flooring, decorations and furniture throughout, creating a space that incorporates the brand effectively and invites staff back to the office. Works inclusive of refurbishing toilets, kitchens and break out spaces.
Key design features:
• An open plan design incorporating brand colours paired with natural wood tones and planting to create a relaxed inviting environment. A range of furnishings provides a variety of seating options for flexible working within the office.
• Large open office workspace with multiple zones for staff to hold informal meetings, such as a communal high table and soft seating booths.
• Boardroom to seat 12, crowned with the Kubus logo on the boardroom wall.
• Updated and inviting client facing reception and waiting area
• Open training room that will hold a large company when required
• Spacious breakout room and games room on the 1st floor for escape from the desk.
• Multiple individual meetings rooms and offices for sensitive conversations